If you are looking for a quick and tasty lunch, please your family with an interesting and simple recipe. This is otherwise a common choice in fast food restaurants. However, the variant prepared at home is far healthier and equally delicious.
Their preparation is simple and quick, so the recipe is ideal for beginners in the kitchen.
A marinade made of spices of your choice and mustard will contribute to a better taste of the sticks. You can eat them alone, and they are also great in combination with grilled vegetables and french fries.
- 600 g chicken fillet
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons oil
- so, pepper
- spices as desired
- 3 eggs
- 200 g breadcrumbs
- 150 g of sesame seeds
- frying oil
- Cut the meat into strips, then put it in a bowl and add salt, pepper, spices as desired, oil and mustard and mix everything well, then leave in the fridge for half an hour.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan.
- Roll each piece of chicken first in breadcrumbs, then in eggs that you have previously beaten, and finally in sesame seeds.
- Carefully dip the chicken in deep oil and fry for a few minutes on one side and a few minutes on the other, until slightly browned.
- Place the fried sticks on a paper towel to drain off excess fat.
- Serve them warm and enjoy every bite.