An ice creamy lemon-flavored treat that will refresh you after your first bite.
– 6 egg yolks
– 250 g of sugar
– 2 tablespoons grated rind of lemon
– 1 dl of freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 1/2 l sweet sour cream (whipped in whipped cream)
- Steam the egg yolks until they turn white and do not increase the volume, then add sugar, lemon juice, lemon rind, mix until the mixture turns white and thickens.
- Remove from the stove and cool. in the chilled add whipped cream whipped with sweet sour cream, then combine everything.
- Transfer the ice cream to a suitable bowl and place in the freezer for a few hours.
- After three hours, remove the ice cream from the freezer.
- Mix the mixture and return to the freezer.
- This process makes the mixture creamier and the ice cream tastier.