With this recipe, you can cut watermelon and melon into cubes, but if you want the salad to look impressive, carve them out with a tool for extracting balls from this type of fruit.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Grated rind of one lime
- Half less melons
- Half less pineapple melon
- The same amount of watermelon
- A handful of blueberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- In a large bowl, mix the honey, zest and lime juice well.
- Add the other ingredients and mix lightly, cover the dish and put in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Before serving, stir the salad again, arrange in bowls and garnish with fresh mint.