Lasagna with spinach and buckwheat peel is very tasty and light. And with the help of a sumptuous and fragrant nutmeg, we will enrich this dish.
It’s getting ready fast.
– 250 g of buckwheat crust for lasagna
– 250 g of spinach
– 1 liter of milk
– 100 g of butter
– 4 tablespoons flour
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 clove of garlic
- In a larger pot, put the butter to melt. add flour and mix to melted butter for about two minutes, then add milk.
- Continue stirring for another five minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Add garlic and nutmeg to taste.
- Add spinach to the mixture and stir to combine. Add salt to taste.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- The pan in which you will bake the lasagna is coated with butter.
- Pour a layer of the mixture on the bottom and put lasagna crusts on it. Then mix again and so on until the mixture and crust run out.
- Bake lasagna for 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven, cut into cubes and serve.