If you like watermelon, you will also like this ice cream. It prepares in 5 minutes.
We only need two ingredients.
- Watermelon – cleaned of seeds and bark
- Fresh mint
- Put the cleaned watermelon in a blender.
- During that time, rub fresh mint leaves between your fingers, then chop them or add them to the watermelon in one piece.
- Rubbing will give the mint a rich flavor that will make your ice cream even tastier.
- In addition to mint and watermelon, you can also add the juice of one lemon to the ice cream, which will add a wonderful note of acidity.
- When you have mixed all the ingredients, put them in ice cream molds or a plastic container, then put them in the freezer.
- Let the ice cream stand for a few hours to set.
- Serve immediately after removing from the freezer.