It is possible to survive the summer heat only with a sufficient amount of ice cream. That is why today I have a homemade recipe for you that is easy and quick to prepare, and all purchased ice creams can envy its taste.
For 4 servings
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup sweet sour cream
- Put a small baking tray in the freezer.
- Then take the pot and heat the raspberries and half of the sugar in it over a moderate heat.
- Bring the raspberries to a boil and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Strain the raspberries through a fine sieve to remove the seeds.
- Then rinse the pot and fill it with water about 2.5 cm, and bring to a boil.
- Then take a mixer and whisk the egg yolks, the rest of the sugar and salt.
- Then place the mixing bowl over the pot of hot water and stir by hand until the mixture becomes pale and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan with water and continue to mix for another 5 minutes.
- Then add the raspberries and mix until everything is combined.
- Whisk in the sweet sour cream and combine with the raspberry mixture.
- Use a mixing spatula instead of a mixer attachment.
- Pour the mixture into a chilled baking dish that you put in the freezer and leave for at least 3 hours to set well.