This “drunk” dessert will delight you. I think the combination of wine, cinnamon and sour cherries gives this delicacy a phenomenal taste.
- 130 g flour,
- 2 eggs,
- some milk,
- little salt,
- 2 egg whites,
- 1 vanilla sugar,
- 2 dl red wine,
- 200 g sugar,
- 1 kg sour cherries,
- a little cinnamon,
- Wash and clean the sour cherries, then cook them with sugar and cinnamon in the wine.
- Drain cooked sour cherries and save the juice.
- Whip the pancake batter from eggs, milk, flour and salt, then bake the pancakes and fill each with cherries.
- Arrange the finished pancakes in a fireproof dish.
- Beat the egg whites, add the sugar and cherry juice that you have cooked thickly, then pour this mixture over the pancakes and bake them at a medium temperature for about 15 minutes.