We usually store them on warm days. You can make a fruit salad from any type of fruit. A little honey, a few mint leaves, and even whipped cream or ice cream, and with a little effort, you have the perfect summer treat.
Recipe for a classic fruit salad:
- 2 kiwis
- 150 g pineapple
- 100 g of white grapes
- 400 g of mixed berries, raspberries and strawberries
- 1 peach
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Peel a kiwi and cut it into cubes and place in a bowl.
- Peel a pineapple and cut it into small pieces.
- Cut the grapes in half and add to the rest of the fruit.
- Do the same with the peach.
- Add berries, add honey and mix well.
- Cool the salad well before serving.
You can also serve a fruit salad with whipped cream, sweet sour cream or a scoop of ice cream.