Mimosa salad is ideal as a cold appetizer, side dish or a stand-alone meal – you choose.
- 200 g of ham,
- 200 g of grated cheese,
- 3 hard boiled and grated eggs,
- 100 g of mayonnaise,
- 3 larger grated potatoes,
- 2 sour cream,
- In a larger bowl, place the boiled grated potatoes, add a little salt and coat with sour cream.
- Put the grated ham and coat with mayonnaise.
- Grate 2 boiled eggs and one egg white.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 of the cheese and spread sour cream over it.
- Finally, sprinkle with cheese and egg yolk.
Mimosa salad got its name because of its resemblance to “Mimosa”, spring flowers, scattered on the snow. The similarity is achieved by crumbling and scattering boiled egg yolk on the surface.