Panna cotta is a refreshing dessert that is quick to prepare.
The main ingredients of panna cotta are sweet sour cream, milk, sugar and vanilla aroma, while the fruit part is the fruit of your choice. I used raspberries. You can also pour chocolate or caramel over it …
Gelatin is added to the mixture of these ingredients to tighten the mixture and get the structure of a pudding.
Be sure to wait for each layer to cool and tighten before pouring the next one!
- 750 ml of sweet cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 packets of gelatin
- 150 ml of water
- Heat 500 ml of cream and 1/2 cup of sugar in a bowl.
- When the sugar has dissolved, remove from the heat and add the vanilla.
- Mix the gelatin with six tablespoons of water, let it stand for ten minutes and stir the mixture into the warm vanilla cream.
- Pour the cream into glasses and refrigerate for four hours.
- Heat in a bowl the fruit, 1/4 cup water and 1/4 cup sugar.
- When it boils, let it cook for another 20 minutes.
- Beat in whipped cream 250 ml of sweet cream.
- Add currant sauce and whipped cream to the cooled cream and garnish with fruit.