To prepare this dish, you need about 10 minutes, just cut the ingredients and put them in the pan. Then put it in the oven and you have no more work until it’s over. Cherry tomato and sour cream give a special flavor to this dish.
- 1-1.5 kg of potatoes
- 500 g of pork meat
- 0.5 kg of cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Cut the meat and arrange in a pan, put sliced potatoes over it.
- Season to taste, then add sour cream and oil.
- Stir well, then arrange the cherry tomatoes on top. cover with foil and bake at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle the finished dish with chopped fresh dill.
You can serve it with a green salad.