Baked peaches in the cake have an irresistible taste.
– 3 large peaches
– 2 large eggs
– 200 ml of yogurt
– half a cup of sugar
– half a glass of oil
– 2 cups of sharp flour
– Baking powder
- Wash the peaches, peel them and cut them into smaller pieces.
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Put eggs and sugar in another bowl, then mix for about five minutes, until the mixture becomes light yellow and thick. Then add the oil little by little and mix gently at the lowest speed.
- Add the yogurt to the bowl and manually combine it with the rest of the mixture.
- Finally add the flour and baking powder, then mix gently until everything is combined.
- Coat the baking tray with a little oil, butter or other fat as desired and sprinkle with sharp flour.
- Pour the mixture and spread the peaches on top.
- Bake at 180°C for between 30 – 40 minutes.
- The cake is ready when it gets a golden-yellow color and when it separates from the edges of the tin.