This slightly sour, but again very sweet and refreshing pie will become a favorite of your family, after just one bite.
Everything you need:
- 1 ¼ cup flour
- Two tablespoons of sugar
- Lemon peel
- Half a cup of butter
- One egg yolk
- 2 eggs
- 5 yolks
- A cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup sweet sour cream
- Juice of three lemons
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Make a crispy dough from flour, egg yolks, butter and lemon zest.
- Add lemon zest and sugar to the flour, then butter, which you will rub into the flour with your fingers, then add the egg yolks and knead the dough.
- Coat a round mold with the dough and place in a preheated oven at 190C to bake for about 25 minutes covered with greaseproof paper or foil, and you throw yourself into preparing the filling.
- For the filling in a slightly larger bowl, mix the eggs and yolks with the sugar until you get a frothy mixture. add sweet sour cream andlemon juice and pour over the baked rind.
- Return to the oven for another half hour until the cream is squeezed. The cream should be “puddingy” and the crust wonderful crispy.
- Cool the pie to room temperature before serving, and then refrigerate for another hour.