Pasta with spinach is a quick, and very tasty dish. Ideal for days when you feel like eating something freshly made and you don’t have much time.
– 400 g of pasta of your choice
– 300 g of fresh spinach
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 tablespoons flour
– 500 ml of milk
– 1 chicken soup cube
– 40 g of grated Parmesan cheese
– Sea salt, pepper
– Garlic powder
– sour cream if desired
– olive oil
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Clean the spinach, wash it, drain it and cut it coarsely.
- Fry spinach in heated olive oil in a large pan to soften. Add salt, pepper and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- In a separate bowl, fry the flour in heated butter, add the milk, stirring constantly.
- Then add the soup cube, reduce the temperature and cook for a few minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Add parmesan, a little garlic powder and add salt if necessary.
- Stir the cooked and strained pasta into the spinach, pour over the bechamel sauce, stir and serve immediately.