Delicious and juicy Shiitake mushrooms with their fine taste and refined structure are used in various ways – in salads or fried and stewed. They are used fresh, dried or powdered as a spice.
Dried ones have a more intense taste than fresh ones.
Someone puts them on pizza, someone in ravioli or lasagna, it’s all a matter of choice.
There is also a well-known recipe for bread that is made by mixing Shitake mushroom powder with flour.
Shiitake mushroom powder is added to smoothies, salads and as an addition to all cooked dishes.
Recipes with Shiitake mushrooms that you must try:
– A powerful mixture to boost immunity –
- Wash 250g of fresh Shiitake mushrooms under a stream of warm water and leave them to dry.
- Then grind them on a meat grinder.
- Mix it with 500g of quality meadow honey, 5 cloves of mashed garlic and 1 tablespoon of Ceylon cinnamon powder.
- Leave in the fridge for a week.
- Take twice a day a teaspoon of the mixture half an hour before meals.
– Kidney cleansing drink –
- Soak 1 – 2 dried Shiitake in 2 dl of cold water and let it stand for 20 minutes.
- Then heat them to boiling and cook at a mild temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and allow to cool.
- Strain, liquid, if desired, add a little homemade honey and drink.
- Eat or use mushrooms when preparing a dish.
- Kidney drink should be taken two to three times a week for a month.
-Risotto with Shiitake –
- 1 cup rice
- 200 g shiitake
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ teaspoons of pepper
- 2 stalks of young onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook the rice in water (1 cup of rice, 3 cups of water).
- Fry the chopped onion and garlic in oil for 5 minutes, then add the chopped shiitake and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Mix cooked rice with onion and shiitake, add with other spices.
– Chicken fillet in a creamy sauce with shiitake mushrooms –
-500g chicken fillet
-100g shiitake mushrooms
-1 head of onion
-A little oil, salt, pepper
-1l of sour cream for cooking
- Cut the chicken into steaks. Add salt and oil to each steak, then leave it to marinate for about an hour.
- Deep-fry the finely chopped onion in a little oil, then add the chopped shiitake. Simmer for a few minutes, add salt, pepper and sour cream for cooking. Cook for a few minutes.
- Arrange the white meat steaks in a fireproof dish, then pour over the mushroom sauce, again the row of meat and the row of sauce.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- It is ideal to serve it with fresh salad and baked potatoes.