The most important effect that carrots have on our health is that they have a positive effect on eyesight. These vegetables are rich in vitamin A, which has a direct effect on our eyesight.
In addition, it strengthens immunity and resistance to many diseases. If you want to maintain a youthful appearance, eat at least one carrot a day. Namely, the richness of beta-carotene protects cells in the body from damage.
Also, since they are rich in vitamin C, carrots stimulate the development of collagen, which gives the skin elasticity and prevents the appearance of wrinkles. In addition, carrots provide a beautiful complexion, prevent acne and even out the complexion.
You can also make a carrot mask yourself for healthy and radiant facial skin. Simply mix two tablespoons of grated carrot with a little honey and apply on face and neck. Wait for it to dry, then rinse.
Healthy habits have multiple benefits.
These three recipes for carrot juice are recommended for solving or prevention health problems:
– Carrot and beet juice against atherosclerosis –
- Mix 230 ml of carrot juice, 170 ml of beet juice and 60 ml of garlic juice. Store in the refrigerator. Take 2-3 times a day 1 hour before meals for 3-4 tablespoons.
– Carrot juice with sour cream and egg against anemia –
- Mix half a cup of freshly squeezed carrot juice and half a cup of sour cream or milk, add 2 fresh egg yolks (homemade eggs are recommended). Stir well, take this mixture 3 times a day 40 minutes before meals.
– Carrot juice with honey to strengthen the heart muscle –
- Mix 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed carrot juice with 1 teaspoon of honey, add 1-2 grated apricot kernels. Take this mixture for a month, 3 times a day for half an hour before meals. It is useful for arrhythmias and for strengthening the heart muscle.
Now Trending: Cottagecore Style https://amzn.to/3dO7YsM