If you want to impress with your culinary skills, make this lasagna. The combination of each individual filling together gives an incredible range of flavors and textures in one bite. These lasagna will make you feel energetic because they are full of water, nutrients and enzymes for optimal digestion.
Lasagna prepared in this way can also be eaten by fans of a healthy diet without a guilty conscience.
Basil filling ingredients:
A cup of ground pumpkin seeds,
1-2 tablespoons olive oil,
A cup of fresh basil,
Ingredients for tomato filling:
1 small tomato,
A cup of sun-dried tomatoes,
Spoon of ground sesame seeds,
A little fresh oregano,
Ingredients for sunflower seed filling:
A cup of sunflower seeds (which stayed in the water all night),
Spoon of lemon juice,
1 garlic cloves,
A little fresh dill,
Spoon of olive oil,
- Wash the zucchini well and cut them into thin strips.
- Prepare the first filling by mixing all the ingredients in a blender until you get a basil spread.
- Then prepare the second filling, in the same way as the first.
- If the filling is not too thick you do not have to add olive oil.
- Prepare the third filling by mixing sunflower seeds, which have been soaked in water all night, with the other ingredients, also in a blender.
- When you have made all three fillings, proceed to make the lasagna.
- In a square bowl, arrange one row of zucchini, then coat with the first filling. Then the second row of zucchini, then coat with the second filling.
- Finally, arrange the third row of zucchini and coat with the third filling. Arrange the fourth layer of zucchini on top and decorate with cherry tomatoes and basil.