Do you like both pancakes and zucchini? Then why not put them together and try this great recipe? You can eat pancakes with zucchini for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
– 3 eggs
– 350 ml of milk
– 100 ml of mineral water
– 1 medium-sized zucchini
– 50 g of melted butter
– 250 g of sharp flour
– salt and pepper
– a little chopped fresh dill
– fat for baking pancakes
1. Grate the zucchini. Add a little salt and let it stand for 20 minutes to let the water run. Then squeeze it .
2. Beat the eggs in a slightly deeper bowl, salt and pepper them. Add flour, butter, milk and mineral water and mix in the pancake mixture. If you notice that it is too thin, add a little flour to it.
3. Now add grated and drained zucchini and chopped dill to the mixture and stir.
4. Fry the pancakes in a classic pan. You can serve them with sour cream and chives sauce or any other sauce of your choice.