Some of the most common causes of stress are – craving for success, lack of time, short deadlines, confrontations with others, competition, marital problems.
Noise can also be a stress trigger. Noise instigates increased blood pressure, stomach aches, insomnia, hearing problems, fatigue, problems with concentration…
Mental balance is a precondition for the general well being. You attitude towards yourself and others is very important in this sense.
Calmness is the root of prudence, discernment, wisdom and graciousness.
Here are some basic advices which may help you to avoid stressful or depressive states:
• Social contacts – maintain your existing friendships and work on acquiring new ones.
• Be active – be on the lookout for a stimulating change in your life.
• Recognize your own qualities – increase you confidence and self-esteem.
• Be tolerant and open-minded – this will help you treat others and yourself generously.
• Live here and now, enjoy every moment.
• Start your day with positive thoughts. Happiness stimulates positive thinking and positive thinking boosts your energy levels.